Amity Texture Spray
- 100% plant & mineral derived ingredients.
- Light Hold / Matte Finish
- Hand-blended, all natural Sage & Bergamot scent.
- 8oz / 227g
- Use alone & let the product air-dry to create loose texture or tame frizzy/flyaway ridden hair.
- Use with a blowdryer as a pre-styler and the spray provides heat protection and will set a sturdy foundation for your style with maximum volume & texture
- Aloe: Dandruff preventative for the scalp
- Marula Oil: UV protectant & celluar regernation properties for healthy growth.
- Bamboo Extract: Provides strength & elasticity to your hair follicles.
I also use this as a pre-styler spray. Works amazing with a pomade. For me, a light spray before applying my favorite Pomade works best.
I've tried many different sprays as pre-stylers throughout the years, this is the best one. The hold feels very present and light, all while providing you with huge amounts of volume - an excellent base for your final style. I've tried it with Northern Lights, Gray Ghost and the Wax collaboration with O'Douds, and I'm using less product than ever while maintaining the same endurance. Finer haired people like myself could even go without a post-styler, it's that great.
This is a great pre-styler spray. I’ve also used it as a stand-alone on a lazy day and it gave me good texture with a light hold. The scent takes some getting used to, but it’s not strong so it doesn’t overpower my pomade or cologne. Would recommend!
After trying the limited/first run of the texturizing spray, I wasn’t sure if Amity would be a product for me because I already used Loyal Sea as a prestyler. However, after having the product for almost two weeks and using it daily, it’s becoming almost essential to my routine. Amity provides a great prestyled base before applying pomade but also enough hold and texture for a lazy style throughout the day with a scent that doesn’t overwhelm you next to your pomade/deodorant/etc
So I recently got this about two weeks ago and I love the scent to this, I get great volume and hold by it alone, my only problem is my spray gets stuck now and I have to pull it up every time now but other than that this product is great!!!!