Amity Texture Spray
- 100% plant & mineral derived ingredients.
- Light Hold / Matte Finish
- Hand-blended, all natural Sage & Bergamot scent.
- 8oz / 227g
- Aloe: Dandruff preventative for the scalp
- Marula Oil: UV protectant & celluar regernation properties for healthy growth.
- Bamboo Extract: Provides strength & elasticity to your hair follicles.
- Use Amity alone & let the product air-dry to create loose texture or tame frizzy/flyaway ridden hair.
- Use Amity with a blowdryer as a pre-styler and the spray provides heat protection and will set a sturdy foundation for your style with maximum volume & texture
Got this about a week ago and have been using it as a regular prestyler. I've used previous salt sprays that have dried out my hair and made my dandruff worse - not so with this product. I've also used other prestylers that make it difficult to run my fingers through my hair - not so with this product. My hair has a light hold and shine with good texture when I run my fingers through my hair. It has a solid sent that my girlfriend likes. 5/5
Normally don’t like sea salt sprays but this is different and adds nice texture w good healthy ingredients
Shear revival quickly took care of the problem and are replacing the bottle. Thank you shear revival
I typically blow-dry my hair after a shower and put in the Crystal Lake. However, with WFH and COVID, I haven't had the need to really put in that much product in my hair everyday. I was considering an alternative that wasn't as heavy but still holds my hair in place for daily errands. I looked into sea salt spray and knowing how natural Shear Revival tries to be, I got the Amity Spray. Before I blow-dry my hair, but after I towel dry, I would spray the product into my hair a bit. After a quick blow-dry, my hair has the form I want without it feeling 'too heavy'. I'm able to go through my day and not worry about my hair falling in fronts of my eyes - especially at the gym. After washing my hair, without shampoo, my hair doesn't feel as heavy or weighed down like it does with other hair products like pomade and etc. It also smells great which is a plus. I think this will be my go to for a long time. Whenever I am going out, I still use this but add crystal lake to have that clean, strong hold. It does really well. I would highly recommend this product.
Great for loose looks or as a base for a clay or paste.