Sawbones All Purpose Oil
Sawbones All Purpose Oil has been formulated for all persons alike.
- -To condition beard and/or hair: Use 1-4 pumps pending on beard/hair length & density. For best results use directly after shower in towel dried hair.
- -To protect skin & prevent razor burn: Use 1-2 pumps on clean, towel dried skin. Can be used alone or as a base for your favorite shaving cream or soap.
- -To hydrate face and/or skin: as a Use 1-2 pumps on designated dry area.
- Vegan & made with 100% plant derived ingredients.
- Infused with bergamot, rosemary, & amber essential oils
- 2oz / 59ml (TSA Friendly!)
Pimenta acris (Bay) Leaf Oil, Pinus Succinefera (Amber) Oil, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E Oil)
A little of this goo goes a long way. With about three squirts I can easily moisturize my thick head of mid-length hair, work some into my mustache and stubble (or even beard in the colder months), and wrap up the process by rubbing the remainder into my dry hands. I find that if I want to then style my hair with one of my typical pomades or pastes, it is necessary to blow or air dry as well; adding product in while things are still damp results in a limper, greasier effect than I want. But with proper drying, I can get healthy-feeling hair with a deep, natural-looking shine that can still be fairly aggressively styled. I like the Sawbones oil a lot, and always have some around.
I’ve had a lot of hit or miss experiences with beard oil over the past 16 years of growing facial hair. However, after a buddy of mine gifted me this oil, I didn’t have worry about questioning the next new oil any longer. I’ve been using this for 3 years and won’t be changing any time soon! When greeting friends, family, and even strangers, they compliment the smell of my beard as well as its sheen. Thanks for making an awesome product!
This is good. Fantastic to use in hair, beard and face. Girlfriend loves the smell btw. All natural. Keep it going SR 👊🏻 Greetings from Holland.
I love this beard oil! My face and beard feel better then it ever has! The scent of the oil also smells fantastic! Great product!
New formula is awesome and love it's a bottle with a pump and not dropper! Good job SR!