Sawbones All Purpose Oil
Sawbones All Purpose Oil has been formulated for gentlemen & ladies alike.
- -To condition beard and/or hair: Use 1-4 pumps pending on beard/hair length & density. For best results use directly after shower in towel dried hair.
- -To protect skin & prevent razor burn: Use 1-2 pumps on clean, towel dried skin. Can be used alone or as a base for your favorite shaving cream or soap.
- -To hydrate face and/or skin: as a Use 1-2 pumps on designated dry area.
- Vegan & made with 100% plant derived ingredients.
- Infused with bergamot, rosemary, & amber essential oils
- 2oz / 59ml (TSA Friendly!)
Pimenta acris (Bay) Leaf Oil, Pinus Succinefera (Amber) Oil, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E Oil)
New formula is awesome and love it's a bottle with a pump and not dropper! Good job SR!
I used this as a hair oil and I must say as soon as I got I did do one pump to many (two pumps) so it left my hair a little greasy but after a few hours most of it was gone and it left my hair feeling soft and hydrated! So far this and the gray ghost are amazing products off to northern lights next !
After using this beard oil quiet some time, I notice the new formula right away. It feels lighter and more hydrated on beard and skin. Good job.
I wanted a product that would give my hair moisture and leave it feeling soft. I have fine curly hair. Method: I shower and shampoo my hair. Right after getting out I dry my hair until there's only about 20% moisture and then I apply the product. I use about 4 pumps and then style. I love that this product doesn't leave the hair overly oily and shiny. Its the perfect balance. Super satisfied with this and will definitely be buying more.
I have never seen an outstanding beard oil and make my beard glow. I have use many beard oils in the past and left my beard dry after few hours and this one its not the case. I have used odouds and that was the only beard oil that didn't leave it dry, but I was still looking for more of the blanks that weren't filled. And this one has filled in the blanks. The glowing and the color of my beard That comes out of it, Wow! Awesome work on this one zach! You deserve a huge applause on this one.