Ora All Natural Deodorant
- Vegan & made with 100% plant & mineral-derived ingredients.
- Infused with Eucalyptus, Cedar Wood, & Lime Essential Oils
- 2oz / 56g (TSA Friendly!)
- Magnesium Hydroxide: Keeps your body's pH balanced which helps minimize odor from excessive perspiration.
- Cocoa Butter: Keeps skin smooth and moisturized without clogging pores.
- Kaolin Clay: used for it's antioxidant properties & to help pull impurities from the skin.
I bought Ora a long time ago and it didn’t really work well for me. I recently decided to give it a chance again and I’m glad I did! I live in a desert climate. This holds up very well throughout the day! Smells great, performs great! Will be purchasing again!
I’ve been on the hunt for a natural deodorant that wouldn’t irritate my skin and this is it! I love the Eucalyptus and Cedar scent (I always hated the perfume scents of women’s deodorant). I highly recommend this product.
This is has been a go to for me since it’s release. This and Odouds is the only deodorant I’ve tried that doesn’t leave my skin irritated and itchy after a week. I prefer Ora because I feel like it applies better and lasts longer. I do wish they had more scent options available though but I can’t complain.
I’m in love with this deodorant, the smell is breathtakingly good and it’s strong, to the point where someone could smell my new cedar scent from over 10ft away. The deodorant lasts longer then anything I’ve used before, I used it in the morning and woke up the following morning still smelling like cedar. If I had to say something negative about this product, I wish it was a bit larger, It is on the smaller side. But like all shear revival products, I think I’ll get plenty of use out of it.
I took a shot trying this out, because I love pretty much everything Shear Revivial makes. I've had mixed results with natural deodorants in the past, but this stuff is awesome. Goes on smooth, doesn't make a huge mess on clothes, and smells awesome.