Fletcher Skin Repair Balm
Fletcher Vegan Skin Repair Balm was formulated with rejuvenating, nourishing, oils, butters, and extracts to help calm swelling, ease irritation, and properly heal your dry damaged skin (so gentle it can be used on a new tattoo!)
Use: Scoop a dime to nickel sized amount and apply to effected area. For use as a tattoo balm, once initial healing occurs, apply a thin layer to newly tattooed area to keep moisturized. Reapply as needed.
- Vegan & made with 100% plant derived ingredients.
- Infused with Sage, Lavender, & Frankincense Essential Oils
- 1.7oz / 49g (TSA Friendly!)
- Marshmallow Root: has intense hydrating, balancing, & softening properties
- Shea Butter: provides relief to itchy irritated skin while reducing inflammation
- Calendula Extract: anti-fungal, antiseptic, and antibacterial properties
We believe in full transparency, so here's everything that goes into Fletcher: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil, Candelilla (Euphorbia cerifera ) Wax, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Emulsifying Wax NF, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Althea Officinalis(Marshmallow) Root, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Glycerine, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E Oil), Salvia sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Juniperus virginiana (Cedarwood) Oil, Boswellia carteri (Frankincense) Oil