Fletcher Skin Repair Balm
- Vegan & made with 100% plant derived ingredients.
- Infused with Sage, Lavender, & Frankincense Essential Oils
- 1.7oz / 49g (TSA Friendly!)
- Marshmallow Root: has intense hydrating, balancing, & softening properties
- Shea Butter: provides relief to itchy irritated skin while reducing inflammation
- Calendula Extract: anti-fungal, antiseptic, and antibacterial properties
Love this stuff. Works great!
This product is fantastic. It keeps my new tattoo moisturized throughout my whole work day. It makes my old tattoos look new again. It makes my skin soft. And it smells amazing!!!! 11/10 recommend this product.
ive used this balm over the aftercare phase of four tattoos and im very happy with it. the ingedients make it superior to most commonly used creams. the only drawback is the grainy consistency when it comes out of the jar which makes it difficult to apply on the sensitive skin after you remove the second skin. i usually solve this by melting the balm on a heater over night. after it solidifies again, the consistency is very smooth and it works perfectly. maybe the brewers can take a look at that? ;)
I love this skin balm. It’s terrific for a variety of uses. It keeps skin in great shape. I’m on a ski trip right now and use it as a protective face balm. I’ve got two at home and one in my travel case.
I've used this as both a hand lotion/balm and a tattoo balm for the last month. I'm amazed at how hydrated it's kept my tattoo through the healing process; rather than applying lotion several times a day, I only use this once and I'm good to go for several hours. And the SMELL is so LOVELY - almost like a really good gin: botanical and a little earthy, not overly-floral. Really nice stuff.